Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Pete Dye Golf Trail

I have one of the best jobs in golf. I get to tell people about 7 beautiful golf courses, located in the great state of Indiana. There are many times that words fail me as I try to decribe the beauty and genius of these Pete Dye designs. So in the tradition of the saying a picture is worth 1000 words, I offer these views of the Pete Dye Golf Trail.

Kampen Course at Purdue University


Sunset at Mystic Hills
Clubhouse view of Plum Creek Golf and Country Club
The Fort at Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park

Brickyard Crossing and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway



The Dye Course at The French Lick Resort


For more information about visiting one or all of the golf courses on The Pete Dye Golf Trail you can email me at bruce.rearick@petedyegolftrail.com or give me a call at 574-633-1610.


No comments:

Post a Comment